I. Acceptance of terms
Thank you for using p2b-ethiopia. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the p2b-ethiopia website at p2b-ethiopia.com and any related mobile or software applications (“p2b-ethiopia Platforms”) including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
These Terms are effective for all existing and future p2b-Ethiopia users, including but without limitation to users having access to ‘premium subscription’’ to manage their claimed listings.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the p2b-Ethiopia Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with place to be Ethiopia and/or its affiliates. You may not be able to use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the p2b-Ethiopia Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by p2b-Ethiopia in the user interface for any particular Service.
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that p2b-Ethiopia will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onward.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship with You creates a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
- “We“, “Us“, “Our“, “p2b-Ethiopia Platform” shall mean p2b-Ethiopia the Website/App/the portal or the Company .
- “Agreement” shall mean and refer to this Terms of Service, including any amendments that may be incorporated into it.
- “User” or “You” or “Your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to ‘Premium Subscription’ to manage claimed Event listings.
- “Content” will include (but is not limited to) reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. “Your content” or “User Content” means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “p2b-Ethiopia Content” means content that p2b-Ethiopia creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and Third Party Content. “Third Party Content” means content that comes from parties other than p2b-Ethiopia or its users and is available on the Services.
III. Eligibility to use the services
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
IV. Changes in the terms
p2b-Ethiopia may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of p2b-Ethiopia Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
V. Provision of the services being offered
- p2b-Ethiopia is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which p2b-Ethiopia provides, may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore, p2b-Ethiopia reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that if p2b-Ethiopia disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while p2b-Ethiopia may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, p2b-Ethiopia may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at p2b-Ethiopia discretion.
- p2b-Ethiopia reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the p2b-Ethiopia Platform anytime in future.